The Christie® CP2215 is the most compact digital cinema projector in the world and the projector of choice for the world’s leading post-production facilities and exhibitors where booth space is at a premium. Coming from a heritage in cinema, we know what it takes to keep production and installation schedules on track. The high reliability of our solutions mean that in the most critical situations, you can depend on Christie to outperform the competition.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With HFR technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
To learn more about high frame rates and the next evolution of digital cinema display see Christie’s High Frame Rate Technology Overview.
- 2K, Series 2 DLP Cinema® technology
- DCI compliant
- 3D ready
- Standard support for HDCP and SNMP
- Low cost of ownership
- Split power operation for use with UPS
- Local control via flexible Touch Panel Controller (TPC) and full access from anywhere via a web based GUI
- One-piece compact design for flexible mounting and installation
- Rear access for quick and easy lamp changes
- New Intelligent Lens System™ (ILS), custom designed for cinema, for reliable motorised lens operation in its standard configuration
- The Christie CP2215 requires no heat extraction, an optional duct is available if desired
For easy integration into any environment, Christie’s full range of digital cinema accessories includes the Christie Integrated Media Block (IMB), the A/V Cinema Scaler Pro III for alternative content, the Christie SKA-3D for economical Audio/Video processing, the Christie ACT automation control system, and a full suite of lenses and lamps.
Based on .98″ DLP Cinema® technology, the Christie CP2215 Digital Cinema projector uses high efficiency, long lasting CDXL series Xenon lamps including the new CDXL-23S offering maximum brightness, or the CDXL-14M and CDXL-16M lamps designed for long life and low power consumption. The competition requires higher wattage lamps for the same light output, giving Christie clear advantage on cost of ownership and lumens per watt.
A robust and reliable Digital Cinema projector, the Christie CP2215 features a motorised lensing solution and a selection of eight zoom lenses to guarantee the right lens solution for virtually any auditorium. It is the projector of choice for small screens and post production applications that demand performance and reliability in a small, affordable package.
|Digital micromirror device||
|DMD DLP Cinema®||
|Input line voltage||
|Number of colours||